Well I had good intentions, but this is woefully out of date. I will try to catch it up soon!
I have not been keeping my maintenance of “The Bugeye” in my website/blog, but I will begin today!
June 29, 2013
- Removed the K&N air filters, cleaned them both and sprayed with K&N dust retention oil.
- Topped up the dashpot oil for the carbs.
- Changed the oil – Collectors choice with ZDDP (20W-50), 4 quarts.
- Installed new Mobil 1 oil filter – M1-102
- Greased all grease fittings.
- Checked rear brake cylinders for leaks, topped up the master cylinder with brake fluid.
- Thoroughly cleaned the under-bonnet area.
- Checked tire pressures.
- Checked coolant and added a small amount to the overflow tank.
- Washed the car, wheels and tires, and the windscreen.
To Do List
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Hose